School is Cool with the Pixies


This week's Pixie Dust Studio Challenge is ... 
"School is COOL!" 
Pixie challenges you to create a card/project using a 
School Theme!!! 

For my card i used the beautiful Pearl of Wisdom image from The Pearl Collection available at the Pixie Dust Studio.  I coloured Pearl with my Letraset Promarkers.  I used a chalkboard background image from Tiddly Inks, and papers from Echo Park, along with some bakers twine, heart buttons, embosssed label sentiment, and some tiny flower gems for Pearl's hair.

This card is also my DT card for the new challenge over at Desert Island Crafts Challenge.  Our Itinerary comes from Maria Matters this week.


Here's Maria's Itinerary
  1. kraft paper
  2. text print
  3. twine
  4. buttons
  5. dimension
  6. flowers
  7. nature inspired
  8. sentiment
  9. add a little green
  10. embossing (wet or dry)
I managed to use 7 of the 10 items on my card, but you only need to use 3 to join in the challenge, we love to see you use more tho.  You have until Midnight 14th September to add you project to the linky tool Here.

Don't forget to pop over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog to see the awesome creations from the rest of the Pixies.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Mary J said…
This is just brilliant! Love how you did the chalk board, Suzi!