Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge#3


It's time for Challenge #3 at Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls and this week we are looking at the work of another awesome Director and Producer;



Guillermo del Toro has a habit of creating wonderfully dark films, which contain great storylines, and wonderful imagery.  Most famous for Pan's Labyrinth, he has Directed and Produced films as diverse as Hellboy, Blade II, and Kung Fu Panda 2.

Your challenge is to create a project inspired by any of Guillermo's work, it can take the form of a card, layout, digital picture, whatever takes your fancy.  Just remember to come back here and link up your creation, and share with us your inspiration.



For my project I was inspired by Pan's Labyrinth, and the freaky looking man with eyes in his hands!  I decided to create a digital picture based on this, drawing some freaky hands and adding eyeballs to the centre.  For my Ofelia I used the 'Alice in Wonderland' Digital stamp from Dilly Beans Digi Stamps.

I hope you'll be inspired to check out the work of Guillermo del Toro, and hopefully join in this weeks challenge.
Thanks for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

TRACEY O said…
Great project Suzi!
Sandy said…
You are weird and I love you - you make me laugh.
Sandy