On the Ninth day of Halloween


Whatcha think of the three cuties from yesterday so far?  Are ya ready for day 9 and our release featuring the last three images in this line?  Of course you are!  

Let's get started...

On the ninth day of Halloween
My true love gave to me
Nine ghosts a-booing
Eight monsters shrieking
Seven pumpkins glowing
Six goblins gobbling
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree

So today all you have to do is incorporate a ghost in your projects.  Like yesterday you have two chances to win the three new images we will be introducing today... Lulu, Hamlet, and Priscilla!


I used Hamlet for my Day 9 Project.
I'll be adding Priscilla and Lulu a little later, hope you'll pop back to meet them.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Edited: Here as promised are Priscilla and Lulu


Comments

LOVE these projects! Such great colouring of the stamps and love the colours used in backgrounds. Great work!