Things are getting Spooky with the Pixies..

It's time for a new Pixie Dust Studio Challenge, and this week, everything's gone a little Spooky, so we want to see your Spookiest, Scariest Creations using a Pixie Dust Image.

For my card I chose 'Princess of the Bunnies' from the Moonbeam Collection.  Looks like the full moon has had some sort of effect on her, and the bunnies!!

I coloured Princess and the Bunnies with my Letraset Promarkers. I also gave the bunnies, some fangs!!

My Card base is a 5 x 7 easel card made from silver grey cardstock.  I diecut the moon out of my blue vellum, then added a sheet of white paper behind it to brighten the blue, and i coloured the moon with Letraset Promarkers.  Using scraps of the silver card i die cut and embossed some tombstones, and created a little grassy border.  To finish the card off I added my sentiment using tiny alphabet stickers, and a few clear gems for stars.

I had such fun with this card, I love how versatile the Pixie Dust images are, I'm sure Kathy wasn't thinking of blood thirsty bunnies when she drew this cute image.

I can't wait to see your Spooky creations,
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Laura B said…
I love this card so much! I just keep smiling at those bunnies.:)
Mary J said…
Fantastic Suzi!!! I love how you've done the red eyes and teeth - scarey bunnies!!!! She is still beautiful while looking a little hungry for blood too!