Hey Good Looking, What you got Cooking?

Welcome back to day four of our Teen Scene Kitchen Fun previews and today we have Pan Slingin' London to show you! This good looking cook is about to knock out one hell of a meal, or maybe knock you out, depending on her mood, tehe!!


Doesn't she look like one sassy sweetie?  I had so much fun colouring her with my letraset promarkers, I love how her hair turned out.  The papers are the same ones i've been using all week, basically i took 2 sheets of 12 x 12 paper, and it's going to be enough to help create backgrounds for all my Kitchen Fun cards; I wanted to show how easy it is to create a set of beautiful cards using very limited supplies.  To embellish this card I used some washi tape, tiny alphabet stickers, and a few eyelets.


Come back tomorrow for Day 5 of our previews, we've another real sweetie to share with you.  Want more inspiration today, then check out what the rest of the DT have created over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog.


Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandy said…
Love all the colors but I don't think this lady can cook!
Sandy
She does look like sweetie! Love the color scheme and it's been fun seeing how you've used the patterned tape - great ideas! :D