It's Fall @ Desert Island Crafters Challenge...

Yep it's time to embrace Fall, although for a lot of you it feels more like winter at the moment.  It's time for a new challenge over at Desert Island Crafters Challenge.


This week's Itinerary comes from Louise Hodge.

1) Fall theme
2) Lace
3) Leafs
4) Glitter
5) Stitching (Real or Faux)
6) Bling
7) Punches
8) Kraft cardstock
9) Pumpking
10) Distressed

Here is my card...
I decided to use the beautiful Brittany from the Jude and The Rockers Fall Collection available at Simply Betty Stamps.com.  My papers are from the Autumn Splendor Collection by We R Memory Keepers.

I also decided to play along with the Try a New Technique Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers this week; this week's technique is Telescoping Image.  I had a slight mental lapse when sticking my image together, and forgot to use foam pads, so my card features the Closed Telescoping Image Technique (not sure if that exists, but it does now, lol).

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, and haven't overdosed on Candy!!
Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandy said…
Like it a lot!
sandy
Lelia Pierce said…
Purdy! Love this little rocker and her "bundled up" with her shorts on! :O)

XXX