Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #104 - Glitter and Bling!

This week's challenge at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog is such a fun one, and perfect for this time of year, we want you to get the glitter out, add some bling, and get all shiny and sparkly!!  All you have to do is create a project with some Glitter or Bling, nice and easy, and most of all lots of fun.

I decided that 'Sweet Santa' was perfect for this card, and you can find him in the Christmas Cuties Section of the Pixie Dust Studio.

I found this lovely festive paper in my stash that makes a lovely backdrop for my card, without being too in your face!  I die cut a Christmas Tree from green card, and add some Christmas Twine to mimic decorations.  Santa is coloured with promarkers, I then used some Black Velvet Flock on his boots and gloves, with some ultra fine red glitter on his outfit, and white glitter for his beard and hair.  He definately sparkles!  To finish my card off I added a foiled diecut sentiment.

I had great fun with this card, well except for the Black Flock, not something i'll be using often, it is just so messy!!  I love all the glitter though.

I hope you like my card and feel inspired to join in with the challenge, hope over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog to see the truly beautiful inspiration the rest of the Pixies have for you.

Have a great day
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Mary J said…
Suzi, I love your blingy santa! Gorgeous papers too - the perfect backdrop!
Rosie said…
amazing card!!! love all the glitter

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com