A Shabby Chic Pixie Dust Challenge meets the Desert Islands Crafters Challenge and a Sketch too!!

It's time for another challenge over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog, and this week it's a very pretty colour challenge, here is the colour palette I used..
and here is my card...
My card also works for the new Itinerary at Desert Islands Crafts Challenge, here is the new Itinerary...



Beth Ranney-Thomas' Itinerary
1) Aluminum Foil
2) Glue Used in a non-traditional way
3) Paint {Acrylic or Watercolors}
4) Embossing
5) Beads
6) Use Green & Blue
7) Christmas Theme
8) More the 5 layers{ base = 1 layer}

9) Not A Card
10) Glitter

Remember to play along with the DIC Challenge all you have to do is use atleast 3 items from the currently Itinerary.

The layout for my card is based on the Sketch for this week's challenge over at Splitcoaststampers , Sketch Challenge 361.


Thank You for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
Very pretty, love those wings!
Mary J said…
Superb Suzi! I love your bright fresh card!