Let's go to the Zoo with the Pixies

It's time for a new Pixie Dust Studio Challenge, and this week we are off out on some Adventures, yes we are going to the Zoo!!

This weeks challenge is to create a card/project with an Animal on it somewhere!

Here's my card...
It must have been a magical zoo i went to, because i saw this wonderful Unicorn called Moonbeam, so I had to use him on my card.  Moonbeam is coloured with a mix of Letraset Promarkers/Flexmarkers and Derwent Coloursoft Pencils.

Make sure you visit the rest of the Pixies to see what awesome animals they've been playing with.

Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

we MUST go to the SAME zoo, because I have a unicorn at my zoo too!! hehe
very adorable creation!!!
Sandra H said…
This is so lovely and a great animal for your image:) Sandra H
Mary J said…
Oh Suzi, those colours are wonderful! gorgeous colouring and love how you've framed him!