A Suzi Card for Sunday...

Now if this Card isn't a typical Suzi Card I don't know what is!!  As soon as I saw this cute image I knew i had to make a card with her, reminds me of myself giving Bagpuss his 6 monthly bath! (No Joke!)  My card features the adorable Tyalisha image by Lia Stampz available at Whimsy Stamps.

I had great fun with this card, using lots of my favourite things, you might recognise a few, Bright shocking pink, washi tape, sequin mesh, twine, tiny word stickers, and pearls. Of course Tyalisha is coloured with a mix of Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers.

Hope this card makes you smile, cos it does me :D
Have a Blessed Sunday all
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Rosa Witten said…
:) Made me smile for sure! Too funny.
Love all the pink.
:)
Sandra H said…
Absolutely fabulous great fun card!:) Sandra H
Linda said…
Such a beautiful card.. As always very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda