Dream with Party Lola..

How did you like Pugsly Christian yesterday? Pretty cute, huh? Well today we have Party Lola...






Lola is usually a favorite in all lines! She is just as awesome and just as cute as ever in her party dress! Those balloons are sure to carry her off to your Birthday party or Maybe she'll travel further than that!!


I kept this card very simple, so simple infact I scared myself!!  I took a black card blank, added a sky background digital paper(printed ages ago) the very pretty Party Lola, and I then stamped my sentiments; the sentiments are from a Kaisercrafts set of sentiments stamps, some lovely sentiments in the set, and only a couple of quid off ebay!


I apologise for the poor stamping of the sentiments, looks like i should have been working on a firmer surface, but I'll learn and move on!


Make sure you hop over to the Simply B Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the DT did with this gorgeous image.


Bye for now
Have a Blessed Sunday
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Hi Suzi, Another stunning card:) Sandra H
Lea said…
She's just so cute, Suzi Q! I can only imagine where she'll float off to. I wouldn't mind floating away myself sometime!
Betty Boo! said…
Very cool background Suzi! I think it's wonderful! Lola looks amazing!

B
Jolara said…
FAB card Hugs joyce
Linda said…
This is so adorable.. Love the darling little image and you have colored it perfectly!! Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda
This image is perfect for a simple card layout and I love the decorative paper you used - fabulous!