Party with Confetti London

Welcome to another sneaky peek from Simply B Stamps newest collection of awesome images, today we are introducing your to Confetti London, Doesn't she look like she's having fun, and so does Lynx her loyal sidekick.

Confetti London is coloured with Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers to coordinate with my background papers from SEI's Happy Day Paper Pad, to this I added some wonderful lime green ribbon by May Arts.  To finish my card i added the Party sentiment using die cut letters that I coloured with my Promarkers/Flexmarkers.

I bet your loving these new images, so you'll definately want to come back tomorrow for another tasty sneaky peek.  In the meantime, hop over to the Simply B Stamps blog to see the truly inspiring creations from the rest of the DT.

Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
What a great card. I love the layout and the image. TFS.
Sandra H said…
Beautiful card love the image and the lovely bright colours truly brilliant:) Sandra H
I love this card and I love that shape of diecut you used! The mesh is a fun touch too and brigs a lot of texture. ;D