Whimsy Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Make your own flowers..and New Releases too!!

It's Wednesday again, so time for another fun challenge over at the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week all you have to do is 'Make Your Own Flowers', nice and easy eh!

Here's my card for today's challenge..
Isn't the image cute? He is called Raggedy Boy Adorably Yours from StampArt Design by Kathryne and is one of the new releases available today at Whimsy Stamps.

To make my flowers i used the Shape EZ Magnolia Flower also available at Whimsy Stamps; I printed the flower parts and leaves onto white cardstock, and coloured them with my Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers.  I then cut my flowers and leaves out by hand, and ran them through my embossing machine with a couple of embossing folders to give some extra texture.  I then simply layered the leaves and flowers, glued them together with glue dots, and added a pearl to the centre of each flower.

I kept the rest of my card very simple, using some Martha Stewart punches to create decorative borders on my background paper, and cardstock.  My sentiments are also from Whimsy Stamps; Treasured Moments Tickets cut with the Shapeology Ticket Die

Remember I said it was Release Day too, well i couldn't resist making another card to share with you, this card features the adorable Library Mouse by Lia Stampz,
I'm not usually a fan of mice, i'm more of a cat lady, but you have to check out the adorable new mice images Lia Stampz have released today; not only are they great fun to colour, but each image comes with a selection of sentiments that coordinate perfectly.

Well that's all from me for now, I hope you like my cards, and make sure you hop over to the Whimsy Stamps Store to check out all of the images released today, every one of them is a beauty.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Pop's Cards said…
Morning sweetie these are just gorgeous sweetie, fabulous colours too, big happy hugs love Pops x x
Lisa T said…
What a cute little mouse!
Zora said…
This comment has been removed by the author.