Whimsy Wednesday Challenge Time

It's Wednesday again, so time for a fun new challenge over at the  Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is really simple, and lots of fun, and a really great way to make a quick card.

Paper Piecing - just stamp/print your image onto some pretty paper and get cutting those pieces.

I chose to paper piece the adorable Frog Prince by Crissy Armstrong.  I printed my image onto some green paper for his body, and yellow for his crown.  I then created a little background scene for him with some coordinating papers.  I layered it all together adding a little shading to the Frog with my promarkers, along with a little bling on his crown with some rhinestuds.  I then added my sentiment using tiny alphabet stickers.

I think he looks kinda cute, nearly as cute as Kermit lol!!
Hop over to the Whimy Stamps Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created to inspire you, and get all the details how to join in the challenge.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
So gorgeous Suzi, l just love that sentiment and how its placed truly gorgeous:)
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous Suzie,fabulous paper piecing.xxx
Maria said…
Very, very cute! Love it!
Hugs,

Maria B.