Feeling a little Distressed with DICC!

Good Morning all, It's Friday already, and not only that it's also the beginning of a new month, I don't know where the time is going, but it's really flying by!

We have a new challenge over at Desert Island Crafters Challenge (DICC); The current Itinerary was created by the very talented Jenn Borjeson

Jenn's Itinerary
1.) Vintage
2.) Distressing

3.) Make the text/sentiment the focal point
4.) Dress forms
5.) Steampunk
6.) 3 or more ribbons
7.) Fussy cutting
8.) Anything but a card

9.) Metal hardware (charms, brads, eyelets, etc.)
10.) No patterned paper

As you can see I created a set of 3 ATCs, something i've not done in ages, and I have to say it was so much fun to work at that scale again, and just let loose.  I used Lolli, Hamlet and Lulu from The Coquettes Collection available at Simply B Stamps.

I coloured my images with Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers to give a Sepia impression, I think it's worked quite nicely.  I then added sentiments from Lili of the Valley's Words for Tickets set.  To create my distressed background i sponged Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Ink over a Crafter's Workshop Punchinella Template, I then blended a little with a damp sponge.  To finish my ATCs I distressed the edges and added a skull metal embellishment to Hamlet's card.

I'm really pleased with how my ATCs turned out, I'd forgotten how much fun they are to make, so I think I'll be making some more soon. I hope you find time to play along with the DICC current challenge, as we'd love to see your creations.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Have a Wonderful Day
Hugs
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Alison said…
I love how these ATC's came out, Suzi! And great minds certainly do think alike! Love how you used the sepia tones, and the punchinella stencil. Great job!
Tracy said…
I love how you did your ATC's.
I have never tried one before.
Those images are adorable.
These are awesome!! I love the background you created and the colors you used. :D Fabulous!! *Hugs