It's Ez to get in Shape with Whimsy Stamps...

This week's Whimsy Stamps Challenge is nice and easy 'Anything Goes' as long as you use some sort of template on your project.  The DT are showcasing the wonderful selection of Shape EZ templates you can download from Whimsy Stamps.

I chose to use the Gift Pouch template, it was so easy.  I trimmed some Echo Park cardstock to A4 so it fitted in my printer, then printed the template onto the reverse.  I then cut it out by hand, a few short scores and folds later, and voila a really cute little pouch.  I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch to give me a lovely decorative edging to the pouch closure, which is kept close with a couple of Basic Grey Magnetic Closures.  I used a strip of card from my original 12 x 12 to create a handle.  To complete my pouch I added an Echo Park Cardstock Sticker.

I can't believe how easy this was to make, and it turned out so cute. Definitely a fun project.
Hope over to the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created for you, there really is a beautiful assortment of projects.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Unknown said…
This is adorable
hugs
Marilyn said…
What a clever little bag... love letters is perfect! Great papers and sentiment and that heart border is the perfect finishing touch.
Sandra H said…
This is so beautiful it would make a lovely gift:) x