Show us Your Irish with the Pixies!


Hello Pixie friends!!  I hope you are having a great week!  Are you ready for a fun new challenge with the Pixies?  This week, we invite you to.....

anything that makes you think "Irish"....colors, images, embellishments, sentiments, patterned paper....there is no wrong way!

I used the adorable Lucky Pixie from the Breeze Collection for this week's card.  I used a mix of papers from my stash, with the main pattern featuring the shamrock.  I added faux stitching to all my paper pieces, before adding the adorable Lucky Pixie, who was coloured with Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  To finish my card off, I used a computer generated sentiment based on an irish saying printed onto Letraset Safmat to sticker.

Good times, good friends, good health to you..
and the luck of the Irish in all that you do.

Have a great week
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Mary J said…
Oh, I love your version of her Suzi! That is beautiful!
Sandra H said…
Suzi, your card is just so beautiful:)