Two of *7* from a Sneaky Pixie!!!

Today I have 2 cards to share with you from the truly wonderful *7* Collection by Pixie Dust Studio; don't worry it's only a couple of day until Release Day, so I won't tease you for long.

Firstly let me introduce Happy..
His name definitely suits him, as he's one very happy wee man.  He's coloured with Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers.  I used some leftovers from my card stash for the background, and added them to a gold card blank.  I kept the embellishment very simple, with a little candle brad; it was a pale green so i coloured it with my promarkers to go with Happy's T Shirt.

Secondly let me introduce Sleepy...
Isn't he a little cutie? I teamed Sleepy with some chocolate cardstock and some leftover papers from DCWV.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create my heart borders, and cut the word 'dream' out with my die-namic's alphabet dies.

Come back tomorrow to meet some more adorable wee men.
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Wow both cards are so lovely and greatly coloured Suzi:)x