Easel Cards R Easy with Whimsy Stamps

If your a regular visitor to my blog you will know that I love to make Easel Cards, they are just so simple and effective. So you know i had great fun creating this Easel Card for this weeks Whimsy Stamps Challenge.

For my card i chose to use a couple of images from StampArt Design by Kathryne.  I used Little Bear Birthday Fun along with Little Bear Happy Birthday Princess. I opened my images in Photoshop, and created a little scene just by copying and pasting them into a new image, I pasted the Little Bear Happy Birthday Princess image twice and flipped on of them so i could create this little group shot.

I coloured my image with Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers. My background papers are from a Digi Paper Pack called Spring Time by Shery K Designs. Shery has a wonderful selection of paper packs, at great prices, and they print out beautifully.

My sentiment is from the Birthday Sentimentables Die Set from Whimsy Stamps.  To finish my easel card i added some lilac buttons and golden pearls to add a nice bit of bling.

I can't wait to see your Easel Cards, make sure you remember to add your link to the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog to be in with a chance of being our weekly winner.

Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Oh gosh, this is beautiful, the colours are gorgeous as is the image and l do like the easel cards:)x
Sandy said…
Nothing manic about this gorgeous birthday card. I do love the colors!
Sandy