A couple more Rio's and a Touch of Poe!!

Today I thought i'd share with you a couple more cards i've made featuring the awesome Rio images from Simply B Stamps.

Here is Summer Rio...
Isn't she stunning?  I tried a new skin colour combination on her, and I love how it turned out (Tan, Cocoa, Tea Rose, Sunkissed Pink, and Light Fawn).  I used some leftover papers from my craft stash for the background, I think they are Basic Grey, they are lush whatever company they are by.  I added some washi tape, a few green pearls, and a flower embellishment, along with a few lime staples to add a little bling and texture to it.  The ticket sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps, and fit so perfectly with this image.

Next, I'l like you to meet Thanksgiving Rio...
Does that Turkey look yummy or What? Guess it depends if you like Turkey lol!!  Thanksgiving Rio is looking yummy that's for sure; I had great fun colouring her, I wanted her to look fairly traditional but with a quirky twist, so I added a little lime and bright pink to the burgundy and gold colour scheme.

And now for something completely different!!!

This is Amarantha Reading from the Steampunk Evermore Collection of images, which you can get in Rubber and Digi at Simply B Stamps right now.  I thought she would look perfect on a bookmark, so i created this corner bookmark which i think shows her off in all her beauty.

I hope you like the projects i've shared with you today, and that you manage to find some time to be creative and crafty this weekend.  Don't forget to hop over to SimplyBStamp.net to stock up on your Digis whilst they are at the great price of $3.50 each.

Thanks for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments