Let's go Fly a Kite with Jellypark Challenges

Today i'd like to share with you my Guest DT Creation for Jellypark Challenges's new challenge, this week it's all about Kites, diecut kites, digi kites, paper and string, anything that says kites to you.

I couldn't resist using the adorable Let's fly Away image by Jellypark, I coloured this cute little chap in with my letraset promarkers before fussy cutting him out.  I teamed him ups with some papers and stickers from Echo Parks Sweet Summertime Collection, creating his kite out of one of the patterned papers.  I added string to the kite for him to hold, and some bakers twine with some pretty boys as the kite's tail.  It's a very simple little scene i created, but i think it looks very cute.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us at Jellypark Challenges, we'd love to see your Kite inspired creations.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Doreen said…
Such a gorgeous creation,love the colours.xxx
Sandra H said…
Hi Suzi, This is absolutely stunning and the image is so cute:)x