Let's Dance!

Today I get to share with you one of my favourite images from the Sweet Gothic Kids Olympic Collection, this is Gymnast Sally, isn't she beautiful, and graceful and elegant, everything I wanted to be when I was a child. If you can't wait till Friday to get your hands on this little beauty, then you can get all 6 SGK Olympic images for $20, a special pre-release deal.

The background for my card was inspired by Sally's dress, I found this lovely shocking pink paper in my stash with sewing on it which reminded me of her ribbon. I had the little flower sequins and seed beads in my stash too, and knew they would look fantastic as a border round my image.  I mounted my image onto the yellow cardstock, then pricked some holes around it to create the frame, before sewing on the sequins and beads.  To finish my card off i added some velvet ribbon, and some pink bling, along with my diecut sentiment.

Don't forget to hop over to the SBS Blog to see Betty's beautiful creations and to see who else has been creating with Sally.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and come back tomorrow for another sweet sneak peek.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

irene.sherman said…
Cuuute card. Love your colors!
Sandra H said…
Beautiful and so colourful:)x
MammasScrappin said…
THis is a beauty!!! Great colors!!
Erin said…
stunning work and i love the coloring as always its amazing xxx
Corinne said…
WOW Suzi... FANTASTIC job! Love all the embellishments!!!!
Hugs
Sharman said…
Beautiful job. Gerat colors. Love how you did the starts.
Bonnie said…
The pink & yellow combination is great. Your card is really gorgeous
dragonllew said…
Great card love the bright colours.
Jenny x
Veronica said…
Love all of these. this one is so cute
SnazzyShaunda said…
I love all the bling.
Fabulous job coloring the image. TFS