Will You Be My Jedi Knight??

Will You?  Every Girl who grew up in the 80's must have seen Star Wars numerous times whether they wanted to or not!  Originally I didn't like Star Wars; but that was because my brother did!  However, I grew older and wiser, and embraced the force and everything else sci-fi related until in my 20s my friends would class me as a sci-fi geek lol!!

So you can imagine the joy i felt when i first say Jedi Betty, she's perfect, the perfect sci-fi princess, brave, strong and not afraid to fight for what she believes in.

I finally got round to putting Jedi Betty onto a card tonight, She was the first of the Bettys 3 collection that I coloured, I just couldn't decide what to put in the background.  So tonight i printed the sentiment, and layered Betty and the sentiment onto some Lime Green Cardstock.  I made a card blank out of Diamond White Cardstock and then place the image and sentiment on top to see how it would look.  I love how it looks against the white cardstock, so I decided that was all it needed.  I'm still in shock, as Clean & Simple cards are really not me, I usually have quite a complicated background behind my image, whether it's hand coloured or a pretty patterned paper.  I must admit tho, i do love this card.

You can get Jedi Betty along with the rest of the Bettys 3 Collection in digi format for just a few more days, they are only available until Sunday night, and then they are off into outer space, and we don't know when they will reappear in digi form, if they ever do!!  So get them now whilst you can, cos you will do need them.

Thank You for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

nwilliams6 said…
I love this card. You colored it perfectly, the sentiment is way cool, and it has such an upbeat feel to it. I love Star Wars and most anything Sci Fi! Great card!!!
Sandra H said…
Great card and image coloured so beautiful:)x