An Exciting Announcement!!

Just a quick post so I can share some exciting news with you all.  I've been lucky enough to be selected to join The Cutting Cafe's DT.  If you've not visited The Cutting Cafe before then now is a great time to do it; you'll find a wonderful mix of digistamps and cutting files, and some truly awesome sentiments too.  You'll have seen some of these on my recent SimplyBStamps cards;



You'll find all the wicked Halloween Sentiments I used Here, along with some awesome cutting files and digistamps.

Here is the full DT List, make sure you visit all these talented ladies to check out their awesome creations,

SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER Cutting Cafe Team
I am so exciting to have the privilege to be able to work with all these talented ladies.....
It's going to be a fun journey.
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Many congratulations Suzi you'll do them proud xx
Olivia said…
Yeah. Congrats hon...I work with Laura Love on another DT and love her. Hope you have a blast!
DebC said…
Congrats to you Suzi and thanks for visiting my blog! I have begun "stalking" you as well! Cant wait to work with you!
Hugs
Deb crowder
Bugjuiced
Rosie said…
congratulations! awesome cards

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Regina Easter said…
I am soooooo excited to have ya join the team...you rock...hugs