An Exclusive Trick or Treat Wall Hanger

Halloween is finally here, so it's time to go Trick or Treating, put on your scariest face and dress up all spooky! So I thought i'd share with you today this super cute and spooky Halloween Wall Hanger I made for a swap over at Digi Galore's Facebook Group.

I gave my swap partner the choice of Trick or Treat and she went with Treat, so I used this gorgeous Mouse Trick or Treater from Rick St. Dennis, isn't he adorable!!  Even better for me, he's an Exclusive image, so he wont' be in the store ever, so I had a real Treat when he arrived in my Inbox.

He's not the only Exclusive image from Rick St. Dennis; On Saturday 3rd November and Sunday 4th November you'll find 2 Exclusive Freebies on Rick St. Dennis's Blog, so make sure you save the date, as you really don't want to miss out!!

There is more fun on Saturday 3rd November over at the Rick St. Dennis Digi Fans and Friends Facebook Group It's New Release time, and throughout the morning Rick will be rolling out the new images, along with giveaways, and Quizzes based on Remembering and Nostalgia, so you must Remember to join us!!

That's all from me for now, I just want to wish you all a Happy Halloween, hope you all have lots of fun, and stay safe.

Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments