Pink It Up with Jellypark

First of all I'd like to say I'm very honoured to announce that I am now a full DT Member for Jellypark, I had a wonderful time as Guest DT back in June, that when I was offered a spot on the DT I had to say yes.  I love colouring Claire's images, they capture the joy of childhood for me, and make me smile.

My card today features a special image that Claire has created in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness, you'll find 'Song in Your Heart' in the Jellypark Store now, and all proceeds are going to charity, so please purchase it if you can.

Today sees the launch of our 'Pink It Up' Challenge, we want to change October to Pinktober with it being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so all you have to do is use the colour Pink on your creation. As you know I love Pink, so expect to see more Pink creations from me this month.

I look forward to seeing your creations for our Challenge, You have 12 Days to play along, so have fun, and link up you creation on the Jellypark Challenge Blog.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx
Sandra H said…
Many congratulations Suzi and your card is stunning great colours too! x