Randi Dandi RIKKI Rocks!!

Yes RIKKI does Rock! She's one of the images in the new Randi Dandi Collection of images available at Rick St. Dennis's Etsy Store.  Isn't she glorious!! She was so much fun to colour, and so full of character.  She is coloured with a mix of Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers with the addition of a little white gel pen in her eyes.

For my background I used a piece of patterned paper from Prima's Rosarian Paper Pad, I love this patchwork patterned paper.  As the paper is so fabulous and colourful, I wanted to keep the rest of my card fairly simple.  I added some black lace and pink patterned ribbon to a thin piece of cardstock, which I then layered onto my card.

I love how the ruffled lace mimics the collar on her blouse, and of course I love her bright pink hair. She looks like she's got a rather interesting past, for some reason I think of her as an aging french lady of the night!! No idea why, but I guess that's just the way my mind works, by the time I've finished colouring most images, I have a whole back story for  the character!

I do hope you like RIKKI, you'll find her along with her friends in the Randi Dandi section of Rick's Store.

By the Way you still have just under 24 hours to enter the first challenge at Sparkle and Glitter the Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog; It's Anything Goes, so why not join in on the fun.

That's all from me for today,
Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh Suzi this is brilliant, I love it, the colours are fabby, Love Hazelxo