Flower Power with Eureka Stamps

It's the start of a new week, so time for a new challenge over at the Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge theme is.. Flower Power, we want to see flowers as a focal point somewhere on your project.

For my card I chose the beautiful 'I'm so sorry' image; this image is perfect for a sympathy card, or any situation where you want to let someone know your sorry, and thinking about them. I coloured the image with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, before cutting it out.

My papers for this project are from the 'Alla Prima' paper pad by Prima, such beautiful delicate shades of yellow, green and turquoise in these papers, and I love the abstract floral designs, before for this card.

To add a little texture and bling to my card, I added some dark green velvet ribbon with some yellow pearls. Along with a handmade flower and some leaves.

I hope you like my project and feel inspired to join us in our challenge, make sure you hop over to the challenge blog to see the beautiful inspiration pieces from the rest of the DT, and get full details of the challenge.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Hi Suzi, Your card is stunning and the floral image is beautiful x