Movie Magic Monthly Challenge #2 - Twilight + A Delicious Announcement!!

It's time for Challenge # 2 over at Movie Magic Monthly and our Movie choice for this month's challenge is 'The Twilight Saga';

We'd like you to create a project based on Twilight or any of the other Movies in the Saga. All we ask is that you have fun and create a new project for our challenge, other than that Anything Goes!


I have to admit I've not seen the Twilight Films, and I've only read half the first book, tehe!! So this isn't a movie I know that well, but I've got a rough idea of the story.  Given a choice between Team Edward and Team Jacob, I'd have to go for Team Jacob, got to like a bit of rough, and in my world Vampires don't sparkle or shine lol!

For my card I used the beautiful Luna La Lupa image from Delicious Doodles.  I have to admit i've a very soft spot for Teri's images, so you can imagine my delight when she offered me a place on her DT.  So I'm very happy and honoured to announce that I am now a very proud member of the Delicious Doodles Design Team.  So expect to see lots more of Teri's beautiful images featured on my blog.

Talking of beautiful images, Teri has a 'Name the Image' competition going on at the moment, so if you can think of an appropriate name for this beauty;
hop over to the Delicious Doodles Blog to find out how you can win her.

That's all from me for today, Don't forget you've got until the 9th April to link your Twilight inspired creations to the Movie Magic Monthly Challenge Blog.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations! You will love working with her images as I did for my short stint. Your coloring and layout is wonderful. You do amaze me.
Hugs,
Aletha