Anything Gothic with Delicious Doodles

Today I'd like to share with you my DT Card for the current challenge over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.  Our theme is 'Anything Gothic'.

I used the beautiful 'Gothic Fairy' image along with Gothic Rose & Thistle Papers in Orange, Purple, Green and Hot Pink.

I coloured my image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of some white gel pen and cosmic shimmers inks.  I then matted my image and all the background papers onto black glossy card, before layering them all together on my card base,  I added some foam pads for dimension.

A very simple card, but with such a beautiful image, and gorgeous papers, I didn't think it needed anything else.  I hope your inspired to play along with our challenge, check out the beautiful creations from the rest of the DT over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog, and find out what you have to do to win yourself some gorgeous images to play with.

That's all from me for today, sorry my post was late, not too well at the moment, so everything is taking me longer than it should.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Teri said…
Marvelous hun! Really hope you are feeling a bit better. . . xxx