Keep Calm and Party on with Whimsy Stamps

Today I'd like to share with you this fun bright card featuring the very pretty Tana with Tablet by Marika Collins @ Whimsy Stamps.  Isn't she perfect for all those trendy teens you know.  I coloured Tana with Letraset Tria and Promarkers and teamed her up with some papers from My Mind's Eye's Happy Day Paper Pad.  The sentiment is from the brand new 'Birthday Greetings' set of rubberstamps from Whimsy Stamps.  To finish my card I added some cute flower stickers.

Want to add Tana to you collection of Digistamps?  Well today's the day to treat yourself to her, and any other digital  products you see in the Whimsy Store that take your fancy, because there is a one day Flash Sale on, Today only - 50% off all digital images, sentiments, papers, and Shape EZ templates! Sale ends at midnight!

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments