Something Fishy going on at Delicious Doodles!

This week over at Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog we're exploring the depths of the oceans and the sandy shores to find 'Something Fishy' for our Challenge.  For my card I used the beautiful Marina, and coloured her with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  Adding some Aqua metallic pen and White souffle pen for shine and highlights.

For my card I used some white card stock for my card base, then cut another piece of white card slightly smaller than my card front.  To the white card I glued a piece of lime netting,before adhering it to my card.  I then added some purple sequin waste along with my coloured image.  To finish it all off, a few staples to secure the corners of my image, and add a little grungy edge.

Make sure you hop over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog to check out the creations from the rest of the DT, and to find all details on how to enter the challenge and win yourself some gorgeous images.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Teri said…
Beautiful make hun! xxx