Fantasy and Mythical Creation with Rick St. Dennis and Rhedd andd Rosie Challenge Blog


Today Rick St. Dennis MFA is the sponsor over at Rhedd and Rosie Challenge Blog
The Challenge this week is to use the theme Fantasy/Mythical on your project. It was my honour to Guest DT for this challenge, here's what I created;

I used the beautiful Sea Sprite Two image which can be found in the Fairy Tales Section of Rick's Etsy Store.  I coloured the Sea Sprite with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers before die cutting the image and some coordinating card stock with some nestabilities dies.  I added some patterned paper and my die cuts to the card blank, along with a stamped sentiment.  I added some pearl stems behind my image to give the impression of underwater plants.  To finish my card I added some red pearls to inject a little contrasting red into my layout.

I hope i've inspired you to play along with the Rhedd and Rosie Challenge Blog, want more inspiration, then hop over there now to see the beautiful projects the Design Team have created using Rick's Fantastical Images.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for being our guest designer on Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.
Your card is fabulous.

Moira DT xx