Framed Flowers with Delicious Doodles

It's Friday so time for another fun challenge over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is all about Teri's Floral Frames, so you have to use one of Teri's beautiful Floral Frames on your project;  not got one?  Don't worry Teri has very generously added one to this weeks challenge post as a freebie, so anyone can play along with us.

For my card I used the beautiful Foxglove and Butterfly Frame.  I coloured the image with a mix off Letraset Tria and Promarkers, before stamping a sentiment from 7Gypsies.  I used some Basic Grey green patterned paper from my stash along with a green card blank.

Need to grab your freebie to play along, well you better hop over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog, cos that's where you'll find it.  Along with some beautiful creations from the rest of the DT.

Have fun playing along with our challenge
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Teri said…
This is gorgeous hun! Love the colours! xx
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
This is a beautiful card Suzi. Glad I found you, I shall be stalking now. X