Feeling Festive??

Did you know it's only 148 days till Christmas!  So to get you in the festive mood, it's time for a 'Christmas in August' Challenge with The Stamping Chef.

For my card I used the beautiful 'Bring on Christmas' image from The Stamping Chef, and paired her with some 'Naughty and Nice Christmas Papers' by Papermania.  This little beauty is coloured with the following Graph'It Markers;
Skin; 4125, 4145, 4155, 4170, 5110
Hair, Eyes and Boots; 3250, 3270, 3290
Outfit; 5160, 5230, 5255.

I love this bright modern colour palette for Christmas, after all you can't go wrong with some shocking pink lol!  To see what the rest of The Stamping Chef Challenge Design Team have created hop over to The Stamping Chef Blog, and leave them some love.  Hopefully you'll be inspired to make a start to this years Christmas Card, It will be here before we know it!!!

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Judith said…
I can't believe you mentioned the C word! - but such. Cute card an lovely colours so I'll forgive you lol hugs Judith x
Granmargaret said…
I love your card. this image looks great in pink.
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Suzi, this is great! X
SemSee said…
OOh, liking this image!! Awesome card! xx