Get your Skates on we're heading to the Roller Derby


Good Morning! 
Welcome to the Roller Derby
Two amazing artists coming together head to head…. 

Tamara and Betty have designed a Roller Derby chick just for you to use for the challenge! 

Both images are FREE to everyone who participate in our mini challenge!!

To request Kitty Paw Vultura please email Tamara here: info@thestampingchef.oo.gd


To request Bonnie Skullhead please email here: simplyb10@aol.com

Derby in the subject line please and please note you have 24 hours to request them as freebies, please 

understand that it is expected you use the digis for the challenge. 

The challenge runs August 21st, 2013 thru August 28th at 11:59 PM PST. 

For The Stamping Chef your challenge with Kitty Paw Vultura you must do a recipe:


1 ribbon,

 2 buttons
 3 pieces of background paper

For Simply B Stamps your challenge with Bonnie Skullbabe you must do a color combo:


Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Black (this is for your colours of clothing, papers, embellishments).

Prize – Each Artist is offering a $10 gift Certificate


Winners will be announced on Friday August 30th. 

Upload your entries http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Gallery



Now how cool is it these two fantastic companies coming together!!  I was so excited when 'The head chef' Tamara told us of what was coming up! 2 of my favourite artists coming together like this!!
So allow me to present to you…. 

Kitty Paw 
From 


Isn't she cool! I know I just LOVE her - I decided to try some thing a little different and go for the monochrome look with just a splash of pink, Doesn't she look awesome and so much fun to colour!
She's coloured with Graph'It Markers in the following colours
Monochrome - 9501, 9503, 9505, 9508, 9905 & 0000
Pink - 5110, 5120, 5130
Paper, Ribbon and Buttons are all oddments from my stash, so no idea who made them unfortunately.
I love how she turned out, and I can't wait to see all the other variations of her, I'm sure you'll all make her ROCK.

That's all from me for now,
Thank you for stopping by
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

kaylou said…
She's gorgeous Suzi... love her
Hugs Kaylou xx
SemSee said…
Love, Love, LOVE!!!!!!!! That is all I can say, lol! Hugs! xx