Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call!!


Do you love Whimsy Stamps? Want the opportunity to work with their awesome rubber stamps and dies? I know I do, and they've got a Design Team Call on right now, so if your interested you'll find all the details here on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.

I'm very lucky to be on the Whimsy Digital DT, but I have to admit I would love to be on their full DT, Every month they release such gorgeous stamps, and they really have some of my favourite sentiment stamps around! Oh I nearly forgot their metal dies too.. Brilliant quality and love that they have dies for some of the sentiment sets, makes life so much easier.

Here's a few of my favourite Whimsy Creations...


This had to be once of my favourite cards I've every made, I just love the image, and the embellishments just shout 'Suzi Card' to anyone who knows my cards.

So will I make the full Whimsy DT?  Who knows what i do know if whoever does is going to have a wonderful time working with some awesome products and delightful people. Fingers crossed maybe it will be me!!

Not sure if your work is good enough to apply? Well let them decide that, you may be just the person they are looking for, so be brave and apply, The worst they can say is not this time, so go on give it a shot, Good Luck all.

That's all from me for today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments