An Exciting Announcement!

That Craft Place Challenge Blog

I am very excited to announce that I'm one of the newest members of the 'That Craft Place' Design Team.  I could hardly believe my eyes when I got the email offering me the place, they have such a wonderful array of products and such a super talent Design Team, I am extremely honoured to be joining them.

Visit the That Craft Place Facebook Group to find lots of crafty goodies
or fancy a chat with some crafty peeps, you'll find all there crafty chatter in the That Craft Place Natter and Chatter Group. Always lots of fun and chat, so why not join us today!

I'll be posting my first project for That Craft Place on the 30th March when their next challenge goes live. Until then, have a wonderful week, Happy Crafting
Bye for Now

Comments

Aurora said…
Hi Suzi,
I've had a peek on your blog and have seen some of your great cards!
Looking forward now to see some more of your work for the DT.
Hope we have lots of fun crafting for this DT.
Cheers
Aurora
Lea said…
Congrats, Suzi! They are lucky to have you! (((HUGS)))!
Unknown said…
Congratulations. You are living my dream. Well done x