Getting Krafty with Digi Galore

Today I'd like to share with you my first DT project for Digi Galore Challenges I'm so honoured and excited to be on this wonderful team, I'm sure most of you know how much I love working with Digital Stamps and Digi Galore is one of the best places for finding information, inspiration and lots of link to gorgeous images by very talented artists.

The theme of this weeks challenge is
Print your image onto Kraft paper/cardstock or use it for your Card base or background, whatever you like, just make sure there is some Kraft in your project.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Art by Miran
Here is my card using the beautiful Princess Digital Stamp;
My image is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with some Graph'It White Shake It for highlights; along with some Dark Red Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen for the embroidery details on her dress. I used Kraft card stock for my card base, with papers from First Edition's J'Adore Paper Pad and 7Gypsies Classic Paper Pack.  I used some embossed metallic stickers for my decorative edges.

That's all I did, a very simple card, but with such a beautiful image, it didn't need a lot of decoration. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to pop over to the Digi Galore Challenge blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the Design Team, and to find full details of how to join in our challenge.

Have a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments