Tag your it with Digi Galore

Welcome to another fun challenge post, it's time for a new challenge over at the Digi Galore Challenge Blog, and this time our theme is...
Yes, we want you to make a Tag, no cards allowed, so show us your best tag, remember tags can be pretty much any shape you like, as long as there is some way to attach it to something else, then the sky's the limit, here's my tag
Our sponsor for this challenge was Funky Hand, so I used there super cute 'Star Cake' digital stamp for my tag. I coloured my image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers, before die cutting it with a square die.  My paper, washi tape, twine and luggage ticket sticker all came from Papermania's All Aboard Collection.  I found some letter tiles in my stash to create my sentiment.

I have to say I love how this turned out, the perfect tag for a go away gift for someone who is off on a big adventure. I hope you'll have as much fun as I did with our challenge, just remember to hop over to the Digi Galore Challenge Blog, to check out the awesome creations from the rest of the Design Team, and to find out how you can join in and be in with the chance of a lovely prize from our sponsor.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments