Easel-y does it with Bombshell Stamps

As this months Guest Designer at Bombshell Stamps, It was my honour to choose this months challenge theme; so I went with my all time favourite card fold, Easel Cards.  
Your challenge is to create any sort of Easel Card and link it up to the Bombshell Stamps Blog to be in with a chance of winning an awesome prize.

Here's my Easel Card;
and here it is opened up;
I used the beautiful 'Indian Princess' set of digital stamps from Bombshell Stamps on this project.  I coloured the images with a mix of Letraset Tria and ProMarkers before fussy cutting each image.  

I took 2 8x8 inch card blanks to create my Easel card, I added a score line at 4 inches on the front and then folded this in to create my card base.  The other card I cut into 2 8x8 squares, leaving one aside for another project.  

I then layered some gorgeous deep red mirri card onto my card base and front piece, before layering on some Distressed Co-ordinations card.  Using a strip of the mirri card I added a strip of foam tape, and then cut triangles to mimic the triangles in the Princess's headdress. I then added my images and text to the card.

Here is a close up of the image and text;
I searched the web for an Indian Proverb to add to my card, however when I came across the 'Native American Ten Commandments' I thought they would be even more appropriate for this card. You can find the Native American Ten Commandments along with lots of information on Native Americans at Legends of America.com

That's all from me for now, thank you for visiting with me, and don't forget to visit the Bombshell Stamps Blog to enter the challenge, and to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments