Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamp featuring Wild Heart by Charity Dauenhauer

Good Day All, It's Variations Week over at Sweet Pea Stamps, the whole Design Team get the same image to create with and Today it's my turn to post my version of 'Wild Heart' by Charity Dauenhauer.  Got a feeling of deja vu?  That's because I got mixed up last week, and posted this weeks project a week early, no problem though, just meant I got the pleasure of colouring this gorgeous image again.  Here's my project;

As you can see I went for a completely different colour scheme this week, embracing a very spooky palette of browns, greens and orange. Once again my image is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  I wanted to give the image a spooky feel, so using some warm greys I created a silhouette of a building behind my main image.

My background papers came from a Halloween RAK a couple of years ago, so not too sure who made them, but I do love that spider web and spider. I completely covered my card base with the patterened papers, and then added my image along with a couple more layers of paper/card with distressed and inked edges.

To embellish my card I added a couple of gorgeous orange gem brads, and a rather funky green Boo sticker.

Here's a close up of the spooktacular image;


I love how this turned out, and love how different this card turned out compared with last weeks Wall Art. Two completely different projects, with the same image, and happily I love them both.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today, and don't forget to check out all the other variations of this image on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog over the next few days.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments