Frightful Spooky Creatures at Sweet Pea Stamps

It's Thursday again, so time for me to share with you another creation featuring a gorgeous image from Sweet Pea Stamps.  Now with it being Halloween tomorrow I thought i'd indulge my love of all things creepy and spooky, and create a frightfully spooky card for today's post.

What better than a spookilicious Vampire for Halloween, so I chose the wickedly beautiful Neferata by Charmaine Flannery for this project.  Neferata is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers with the addition of a little white gel pen for highlights.

I created an A5 card base from Black Card stock to which I added some gorgeous foiled halloween embossed paper by ATD/Momenta.  With such a gorgeous image and papers I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum, and decided to add some Tim Holtz Seasonal Chit Chat Stickers.

So that's my spooky creation for today, I do hope i've not scared you too much.  If you need something to calm you down and relax you, then don't forget to visit the Sweet Pea Stamps Store to check out the gorgeous selection of images available, you'll find a few more scary ones, but the majority of them are super sweet and sure to bring a smile to you face.  You'll find lots of gorgeous creations to inspire you on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog so don't forget to pop over and check out the work from the rest of the design team.

Comments

Margo said…
Awesome card! Love everything about it! :) Nice job! ;)