Books are my friends with Sweet Pea Stamps

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you my card featuring the very pretty 'The Book Fairy' by Helena Reis available from the Sweet Pea Stamps Store.   She looks so happy perched on the shelf with those books, I wonder what she could be reading, Whatever it is, I'm sure it's pretty magical.


Here's a close up of my image;
This gorgeous wee fairy was coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers, I then trimmed the image and mounted onto some love purple metallic embossed paper. I my layered image along with a piece of the same purple paper to a cream card blank.

For my sentiment I browsed online Quote sites to find something appropriate, and I found the following quote
" Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." by Charles William Eliot.
I figured this quote would work perfect for my card, so I copied it into my word processing package where I changed the font and colour before printing it out.  I then trimmed it and layered it onto my purple metallic paper.

To add a little sparkle and bling to my card, I scattered assorted purple sequins onto my card, which i then attached with PVA glue.  To finish it all off I added some pearls to the centre of some of the flower sequins.

I'm quite pleased with my finished card, I love this image, and the sequins remind me of fairy dust flying through the air.  Not sure if it could do with a little more pattern in the background, but I like it, hope you do too.

You can find The Book Fairy along with many more beautiful image by Helena Reis in the Sweet Pea Stamps Store in both Rubber and Digital format, I'm sure you'll see something that captures your heart.

That's all from me for today, Thank You for visiting with me.

Wishing you all a magical day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments