Goodbye my Friend

Time for me to share a little news and a wee project featuring the gorgeous Goth Girl by SLSLines DigiStamps.

I'm sad to say my time on the SLSLines Digistamps Design Team has come to an end, I've had a wonderful time working with Sal's gorgeous images, and getting to work with some very talented and nice designers.  Unfortunately it's got to that time of year where I need to lighten my load a little, and free up a little time.

But before I leave I wanted to create one last project as a wee Goodbye;

I had great fun working with this image, as with all of Sal's images, they are fun, quirky and beautifully drawn.  Don't forget to add SLSLines Digistamps Etsy Store to your favourites, and check out the gorgeous new images that are frequently being added to the inventory.

There is a new challenge over at the SLSLines Digistamps Challenge Blog today, and you can find some beautiful creations from the rest of the very talented design team, so make sure you hop over there to leave them some love, and make sure your a follower, as I know you'll want to keep up to date with the forthcoming DT creations, I know i'll be avidly following them all.

That's all from me for today, Thank You for visiting with me,
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx



Comments