It's a Fairy Tea Party at Sweet Pea Stamps

Good Morning All, Today it's my pleasure to share with you another creation featuring a gorgeous image available at Sweet Pea Stamps.  

Today's project is a gift box I've made as part of my Dad's Christmas Present, 
I've used the beautiful 'Fairy Tea Party' image by Helena Reis available over at Sweet Pea Stamps, along with lots of other beautiful images by Helena  in both Rubber and Digital Format.  As you might have guessed the box is full of a selection of different Teas.

Here's a close up of the image;
 The image is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  Here's a side view of the box;
The Box is made using 2 sheets of 12 x 12 paper, which i cut down to 11 x 11, I then used my box maker from Crafter's Companion to score my lines, using the 3rd groove for both the base and lid.  The finished box measures 7 x 7 x 2, so it's a good size for any small present.  I used a circle punch to punch semi circles into the box top to make it easier to open the box.  I decorated the box lid with a nice large paper doily onto which i added my coloured image.  I used a MFT Frame builder die to cut my frame out of the same card stock.  

As it's a gift for my Dad, I decided against adding lots of flowers, the fact it's Pink is more than enough for him to cope with, flowers would push the joke a little too far.  So I went with a nice large button, some bakers twine, and I made a Tea Bag style tag to add my sentiment.

That's all from me for today, don't forget to hop over to the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog to check out the gorgeous creations the rest of the Design Team have been making to inspire you.  Time for me to go work on some Christmas Cards, it's Christmas Day 3 weeks today!! 

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments