Merry Christmas Everyone with Sweet Pea Stamps

Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope you are having a truly wonderful day with your loved ones.

 It's my pleasure to share with you a creation featuring an image available at Sweet Pea Stamps.
Today It only seems right for me to share with you a Christmas creation.  My card features the beautiful 'Mistletoe Kisses' image by our featured artist Teresa Sherman;
Teresa has a wonderful talent for drawing beautiful women, and this image is a wonderful example of her talent. I had so much fun colouring her with my Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of a little white gel pen for highlights.
Here's a close up of this beautiful creature;
I used a patterned paper from DCWV's Text Print Stack, along with some Dark Red Mirri Card.  To embellish my card I added some gorgeous red organza and velvet polka dot ribbon, some red and white pearl hat pins, along with a sentiment sticker from Simple Stories.

You can find Teresa's images in both Rubber and Digital Format in the Sweet Pea Stamps Store. You will find a stunning variety of images for every occasion, so make sure you have a good browse.  

That is all from me for today, Once again, I wish you all a truly wonderful day,
Peace and Love
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Kathi said…
Totally amazing coloring and shading of that wonderful image!

Gorgeous card.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!