Time for Tea in Wonderland with Sweet Pea Stamps

Today I'd like to share with you my Sweet Pea Stamps DT project I created using one of the gorgeous red rubber stamps from the Sweet Pea Stamp Store, I used the beautiful Gabbie Alice in Wonderland by Amanda S Byron.

You can't beat the quality of these rubber stamps, they stamp beautifully time after time, such a joy to work with.  I stamped Gabbie Alice in Wonderland in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink before colouring her with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  I decided to go with a muted colour palette, and teamed my image up with papers from Dovecraft's Curiosity Corner. 

As you can see I fussy cut my image before adding her to my card.  I had great fun creating my wee scene on this project.  Using chevron patterned paper for my little hillside, and pretty floral paper for my trees, the tree trunks are cut from a tape measure detail on the chevron patterned paper.  I love using different elements from a piece of paper to create part of my project.  I distressed the edges of all my patterned papers with my Making Memories Distressing Tool (such a handy wee tool), before layering them onto my card.

To embellish my card I went for some baker's twine combined with a teapot and watch charm, and a beautiful red heart button.  For my sentiment I grabbed my favourite alphabet stickers, and added them to my trees.

You can get this gorgeous image and lots more of Amanda's beautiful images in gorgeous red rubber stamps right now in the Sweet Pea Stamps Store.

Thank You for visiting with me today, Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments