Presenting Angel Melody by Karen Middleton at Sweet Pea Stamps

Today it is my pleasure to be Guest Designer over at Sweet Pea Stamps. I've used the beautiful Angel Melody image by Karen Middleton for my project.

I fell in love with the beauty and serenity of this image as soon as I saw it, so it was a pleasure to work with.  I have to admit it was a little daunting to colour this image, as I wanted to convey the serenity and magic of it which is no easy task.  I therefore chose a simple colour palette of pale greys, pinks and glitter, with a little pop of brighter pink for contrast.

I used some of my all time favourite patterned papers for this project, Echo Park's Be Mine Collection, which i still have a few sheets of in my craft stash.  I then added a pretty pink paper doily along with musical MDF embellishments from That Craft Place Ltd, for sparkle I added some pink gems and lots of Cosmic Shimmer's Aqua Twinkles.

Here's a close up of the beautiful angel;
That's all from me for today, Thank You so much for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Beautiful card love the image Ginny x