Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #165 - Red, White and Blue

How are you all doing this Wicked Wednesday?  The Weather is beautiful here at the moment, so lots of happy faces and white legs on display, lol!  

It's time for a new challenge over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog
Our theme this week is Red, White & Blue

We are sponsored this week by the truly Wicked and Wonderful The Octopode Factory

Here's my ATC;
I used the truly Awesome Captain America image for my ATC.

For my ATC Base I used a piece of Red Mirri Card.  I then took a piece of paper slightly smaller and added some Blue and Red Faber-Castell Gelatos which I blend together with a sponge tool.  I then took a Star Mask/Stencil and using a baby wipe removed some of the blue from the background to create my white stars.  Once my paper was complete dry I adhered it to my ATC and added two white extra large staples.

Captain America is coloured with Faber-Castell PITT Pens, before being fussy cut and added to my ATC. I then added some Black PITT Pen around the image smudging it with my finger to give a softer effect. I also added some extra detail to the red background area with a Red and Black PITT Pen.  The last thing I did was to use the White PITT Pen to add highlights to my image and the background stars.

That's all from me for now, before you go don't forget to hop over the the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog to get full details on our Challenge, and to check out the awesome creations from the rest of our amazing Design Team.

Have a Wicked Wednesday
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments